Awards & Milestones
- Achieved RAJENDRA DEEP SAMMAN AWARD from Apoorva Prativa Mahatsav.
- Performed at Bishwa Banga Sammelan, (NABC) 2009 at San Francisco, USA.
- Performed and Assisted in chorography for the inaugural ceremony of NABC, 2014 at Orlando, Florida
- Represented India at Turkey on behalf of Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Govt. of India on 2019. The entire troupe traveled with white passport.
- Govt. of India has organized a music video for the celebration of 75th year of independence under their program “Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav”. Myself and my troupe were being selected to perform in this prestigious music video along with the other 75 artists of West Bengal. The music video was launched in August 2021.
- Performed in Mindil Festival at Darwin, Australia in June (2005).
- Performed and in Vesak Festival at Singapore in May (2006)
- Done Workshops on Bharat Natyam, Creative, Folk and Western in Bangkok and Singapore in (2006)
- Performed in Nrityadhyana dance festival at Kuwait (2007)
- Performed in Regional Language Center, Singapore an invitation of Tagore Society in May (2008)
- Performed and done a work shop in Dallas, Texas organized by BADFW on June, (2008)
- Performed at Fredericton, Canada at Geeta Bhavan Show on July, (2008)
- Performed at Halifax University, Canada on July, (2008)
- Performed in Houston, USA on behalf of Tagore Society on July (2009).
- Performed in Cologne, Bremen and Munich, Germany at Durga Puja Festival on September (2009).
- Performed in Singapore in a show organized by Tagore Society on May (2010)
- Performed during Durga Puja 2010 at USA in Dallas, Houston, New Jersey and Boston, New Hampshire.
- Performed at Kansas State University, USA and gave a lecture demonstration on Indian Classical Dance on October 31, (2010).
- Performed in all over Germany and UK during Durga Puja (2011)
- Performed in several multicultural festivals in Australia (Sydney, Canberra and New Castle) on February 2012.
- Performed in Dhaka and Chittagong, Bangladesh by the invitation of Cultural Exchange of Bangladesh and Indian Govt on March 2012
- Performed in Indian High Commission, London, performed in a dance program at Wembley, London organized by Doctor’s Association of Medical Aid, DAMA on November 2012.
- Performed in all over UK at various prestigious forums by the invitation of Indian Embassy, UK on September and October 2014.
- Performed and executed workshops in Florida, USA on October 2015.
- Performed at an event organized by Tookhar Tamasha in Toronto, Canada on April 2018.
- Performed at WINGS, Toronto Canada in 2018.
- Performed at Indo-Canadian Cultural Association, Toronto, Canada in 2018.
In case of any queries please feel free to drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org